The Catholic Bookshelf

A solid Catholic education and fruitful spiritual life requires constant growth and development. Reading good Catholic books is one way to make progress. Reflecting on this reading and sharing with fellow Catholics increases our understanding and helps us stay on track. Come join in the discussion.

Monday, May 9, 2011

The Study Guide

It's been a while since I've posted here.  My apologies for that but an unexpected business trip to the west coast followed by my daughter's drama production left me with little time for anything else.

The in-person discussion groups in the parish are using a study guide to help focus their discussion.  It's available here and in the links on the right side.  I will also post each section separately week-by-week to invite further comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment